CODE OF CONDUCT
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well being of all our members. The club believes it is important that all members, coaches, officials and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. The clubs aim is for all members to have fun, whilst learning in a safe and happy environment. These rules are set to help us achieve our aims.
· Encourage your child to learn the rules and participate within them.
· Do not distract your child whilst they are trampolining. If you wish to speak with a coach this needs to be at the beginning or end of the lesson.
· Discourage challenging / arguing with coaches / officials.
· Publicly accept coaches / officials’ judgements.
· Help your child to recognise good performance, not just results.
· Set a good example by recognising good sportsmanship and applauding the good performances of all.
· Never force your child to take part in sport.
· Always ensure your child is dressed appropriately for the activity and has plenty to drink. This includes removing all jewellery and body piercings.
· Keep the club informed if your child is ill or unable to attend sessions. Your child’s place maybe forfeited if they do not attend for 3 weeks, without informing the coach first.
· Endeavour to establish good communications with the club, coaches and officials for the benefit of all.
· Share any concerns or complaints about any aspect of the club through the appropriate channels.
· Use correct and proper language at all times.
· Never punish or belittle a child for poor performance or making mistakes.
· Always collect your child promptly at the end of a session.
· Support your child’s involvement and help them to enjoy their sport.